Our GenSafe™ stand-by generator diesel fuel tanks (daytime tanks) are safe to be installed within a building. Durability in design is our top priority.
We use high quality components. Focus on ease of use and maintenance.
The GenSafe™ tanks were introduced as a safe, reliable and sensible option for the discerning owner/operator who prefers a durably designed system that will safely transfer fuel from point A to B with minimal complexity. Our systems are designed and built by service personnel who have maintained fuel system equipment in the field and have a deep appreciation for reliability and simplicity in fuel system design.
Each tank unit may include:
- Single Wall Mild Steel Tank
- Leak Sensor
- Tank Venting Package
- Mechanical level/ Manual Gauge Stick Port
- Suction Stub, Foot Valve, Flex Connector, Manual Isolation Valve
- Return flow port, Maintenance Isolation Valve
- The tanks can be easily integrated into a Building Management System (BMS).
Supplied complete with:
- 1.5″ Fill Point
- 1″ BSP Bottom Outlet with ball valve
- 500mm Man Way
- 1.5″ Aluminium Screw Cap and Chain
- Lockable Anti Theft Lid
- All tanks are standard 1 meter high unless specified otherwise by client.
- Manufactured from a 4mm steel outer bund complete with full length bottom runners to keep the tank off the ground.
- All tanks are pressure tested before they leave our workshop and supplied painted with one coat of primer and two top coats (normally green). Other colours can be supplied if requested.