We supply and install LPG storage tanks of capacities 10 tons, 20 tons, 30 tons and 60 tons for both above and below/ buried ground tanks. The tanks are mostly used in refill terminals and manufacturing furnace. The design and fabrication standards are according to the European directive 2014/68/EU or ASME VIII div. 1 and ASME marking. The tanks have an optional fittings customized as per client needs.
- Thickness of Shell: from 12mm to 24mm
- Thickness of Head: from 182mm to 26mm
- Materials of tank: Q345R
- Design Pressure: 1.77 MPa
- Working Pressure: 1.63 MPa
- Working Temperature: 50 ℃
- Corrosion Allowance: 1mm
- Design life: 20years
- Heat Treatment: Overall post-weld heat treatment
- Aboveground LPG tank color: White
- Underground LPG tank color: Red
Cathodic protection equipment for underground tanks consist of sets of sacrificial anodes and connecting cables with their corresponding terminals (also available with mixed bag activator), of suitable size for each tank capacity or type.