Commercial Use LPG Instant Hot Water Heater/ Boiler
Our commercial LPG tankless hot water heater or boiler are specifically designed for heavy-duty use. They are suitable for commercial applications (hotels, restaurants, schools, government, convalescent homes, etc.) that require high demand and the most durable of water heaters. Along with commercial grade copper alloy, the boilers are the only commercial unit in the industry that offers a “dual-combustion system,” providing redundancy for added reliability.
Our commercial hot water boilers supplies hot water to hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/ or heating applications.
They are fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater perfect for heavy-duty commercial applications. They can produce enough hot water for six bathrooms in warmer climates or four in cold climate.
Have thicker heat exchanger drum and utilizes commercial grade (heat-resistant) copper for the heat exchange tubing. Incorporates a dual system for redundancy, providing added assurance that the boiler will remain operational. Includes an internal pump control port. Easy- Link System capable up to 4 units. Multi-Unit System capable up to 10 units.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 5-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Heat exchanger utilizes commercial-grade copper alloy
- Dual heat exchanger design provides redundancy for added reliability, an industry exclusive
- Internal pump control port
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- Multi-Link up to 10 units with a Multi-Unit Controller
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes